Please email us to get the latest version of CMS software: EseeCloud.
Or open the link below to download：
1. Default user: Username is admin, Password is blank, no need to input anything.
2. Add NVR device to CMS：
Enter the CMS main interface, after completing the steps to add NVR to CMS, you can view video on CMS.
1. Click +add
2. Click Cloud ID
3. Input your Cloud ID of the NVR
4. Input your Username(default is admin)
5. Input your Password (default is blank don't input anything)
6. Set number of channels
7. Click Finish
8. Left click ▶ to connect or disconnect
1. Input the Username and Password of the NVR: Your NVR’s Username and Password
Default Username is admin, default Password is blank, don’t input anything.
2. You can find Could ID in NVR System Setup → Network Setup.
The Username and Password here should be the same ones used to login to the NVR system. If you have reset the Username and Password of NVR, please update them on CMS accordingly. Otherwise, cameras can not be viewed on CMS remotely any more. As shown below to update password:
TIPS: Only one channel video can be retrieved at a time, please repeat the operation to retrieve other channel videos.
Make sure your NVR is connected to router(internet) to view camera on CMS.
In the Playback interface, operate in the following order to download video.
1. Left click a vedio image to select a channel
2. Select the type of record.
3. Select the date.
4. Left click Download.
5. In the pop-up download resource dialog box, select the video of the corresponding time period, and left click the download icon to download.
6. Notification will pop up the file storage path after downloading the video.